Let's do it
• You're stressed about your career future and aren't sure what path to take.
• There seems to be something different about you. You're a high performer with a lot of experience but your expertise is overlooked.
• The workplace culture is eating you alive. You are overworked and it is impacting you at home too.
• You've always done what you thought you should do and aren't really sure what you want anymore, you know you just want something different.
• You want to be the best leader and grow in your career but the company programs just aren't cutting it.
• You struggle with standing up for yourself, negotiating the best salary and getting your ideas listened to.
• You run into the same problems at work over and over and you're starting to wonder if you're the problem.
• You're the best at what you do and know you could be happier, you are ready to bust through the stress and take back your life.
loving your what you do every day
increased respect and opportunity
certainty in your next career move
underutilized and bored
being passed over on a promotion
Burnt out, stuck & unmotivated
— angela s.
"having little job satisfaction to now where i love my job has been a huge transformation"
• With a blend of psychology, personal development, and professional skills, you tackle the beliefs and thoughts that hold you back while also learning the tangible skills to advance
• My exclusive career mapping process not only tells you your ideal career today but also in the future. We look at your strengths, experience, skills, interests, and lifestyle to determine your perfect job. The process is fun and leaves my clients saying they know themselves better than they ever have in their life.
• Learn how to communicate with influence across all levels of leadership so you can get your ideas heard, get that promotion, and have a network of colleagues who love working with you
"believe me, this will be the best investment you can ever make in yourself!"
"Before coaching with Melissa I was totally overworked and exhausted. I felt like my life was out of control. I was searching for jobs because I thought it was my only way out. Now I feel passionate about what I do. I am working on high profile projects, being recognized by leaders throughout my organization. Every week I'm learning something new about myself. I feel happier, stronger, and fully empowered. I would highly recommend coaching services by Melissa."
- Urszula W., Clinical Operations
"I am truly mind blown by my progress in just a few months!"
"My feelings about my career have completely turned around. I was unhappy, frustrated, burnt out, ready to walk away and through this coaching process I have found my way again. I now have work life balance, spending time on new hobbies and feel like the "what ifs" and "shoulds" have been cleared. Investing in ourselves is so important and this process proves why, not only does it have an impact on you, but on everyone in your life. "
- Jenna B., Clinical Operations
"having little job satisfaction to now where i love my job has been a huge transformation!"
"My confidence has grown exponentially. Having a professional unbiased and fearless coach to guide me through my decision making and practice real life conversations before they happen left me better prepared and confident to advocate for myself. I started showing up for myself and my team. It's worth the money and if you don't make the investment in yourself, no one else will. Best money I ever spent on myself!." - Angela S., Manufacturing
"I finally feel like i'm on a clear path to successfully meeting my goals!"
"I can't say enough good things about coaching with Melissa! She is an amazing coach, super friendly and easy to talk to. I felt like I knew her for years! She asks the right questions to help you dig deep into what you want, any blocks you may have that is hindering you from achieving them and know how to work around them. Our coaching sessions helped me in so many ways and I finally feel like I'm on a clear path to successfully meeting my goals."
- Katie F., Nursing
A sample of melissa's client's employers